|By: Paul S. Cilwa||Viewed: 12/16/2017
|Topics/Keywords: #18-Wheeler #BigRigs #Schneider #TruckDriver #TruckDriving||Page Views: 796|
|A collection of links to Truck Drivin' and Road Safety sites.|
Here are links to other sites that truckers, trucker-wannabes, and gay truckers might find of interest.
- Trucker Health Project
- Schneider's corporate site
- PumpkinDriver, created by current and former drivers for Schneider
- Truck.net, a general site for truckers
- History of Trucking Deregulation
- Paul B. Griffith's OTR Journal
- How to Maintain Control During A Blow-Out (Awesome Video!)
- Description of the "No-Zone", where cars are invisible to truck drivers.
- Factoring Safety into Trucking
- Share The Road
- A Guide that covers in detail New York laws relating to car accidents
And a special recommendation to Timothy Anderson's site, High Mountain Ranch. Tim is another gay, truck driver/author whose Tales From The Road should be required reading by anyone interested in the truck driving experience! Click the "Stories" link. And Tim's blog is highlighted on the right.