|By: Paul S. Cilwa||Viewed: 8/21/2019
|Topics/Keywords: #Humor #Blogging||Page Views: 2866|
|The answers to yesterday's quiz.|
In yesterday's post, I presented a number of news articles and challenged the reader to guess which paragraph in the post was not true. Here is the answer to that challenge.
It's the very first paragraph that is not true: The one that says one of the news articles is made up! How's that for an April Fool's joke? All of the news articles actually happened!
Here are the headlines to the original news articles:
- Woman charged for stabbing man in alleged sex-for-gas agreement
- Illicit India 'blood farm' raided
- Aspiring Pol Changes Name To Pro-Life, Idaho Strawberry Farmer Vying For Larry Craig's Senate Seat Trumpets Abortion Stance
- New Play Opens In NYC's Public Restrooms
- Singapore students get lessons in love
- Great Pee Robbery goes awry
- After stiffing cabdriver, teen girl slashes his throat
- Man Shooting Hole Through Wall Kills Wife
- Teachers say principal threatened to kill them if TAKS test scores didn't improve
Just goes to show you, as Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say, "It's always something!"